Get more POE 3.21 guide and buy cheap POE PC/XBOX/PS4 Currency - poecurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size

Get more POE 3.21 guide and buy cheap POE PC/XBOX/PS4 Currency - poecurrency

As we all know, the Path of Exile has now launched the Crucible League around the Crucible Forge. In this Crucible League, you can unlock your own unique skill tree for your weapons and upgrade them. But the premise of all this is that you must defeat the Enemies that came out of the . Next I will tell you the best build of Witch Elementalist in this path of exile 3.21 Crucible update. So that you can defeat the enemies faster.

The advantage of Witch Elementalist is to utilize elemental ailments, so our construction should focus on this advantage, so that she can use all types of damage and strengthen her survivability, otherwise she cannot easily defeat the boss. An excellent construction must require a lot of Apenas usuários registrados e ativados podem ver os links., Clique aqui para se cadastrar... to support.

Your gear has to increase hp and ideally provide multiple types of resistance, you may also need some other POE items that give extra health. Your early weapons are mostly around lightning damage, but as you get to the late game you need gear that can craft All elemental damage weapons. If you don't have enough Apenas usuários registrados e ativados podem ver os links., Clique aqui para se cadastrar... to buy these weapons, helmets or other items you can go to poecurrency.com.

This is all the information I know, I hope it can help you.

X
Working...
X