Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size

Best Choice to Buy Diablo 4 Gold - IGGM

As we all know, we are about to usher in Diablo 4 in June. In order to ensure a smooth release in June, Blizzard will conduct the last test of Diablo 4 in May. This test is called Server Slam.

For Blizzard, Server Slam is to discover some problems in the game before the game is officially released, but for us players, it is a good opportunity to experience the five different professions of Diablo IV and explore the game world. Next, I will Tell everyone everything I know about Server Slam.

Server Slam will run from May 12th to 14th this year, you can play Server Slam on all platforms, same as the last Diablo 4 beta, your game progress will not be saved to the official version, you will explore A place called Fractured Peaks.

During Server Slam, you can play as Druids, Barbarians, Rogues, Necromancers, and Wizards. After exploring all the main quests, side quests and hidden maps, you can choose to fight the powerful world boss-Ashava, it will be very difficult to defeat Ashava, because your level cap in the server grand slam is 20, Ashava will be released on May 13 Daily refresh at 9:00 AM (PT) and 12:00 PM (EST). If you can't beat Ashava, you can spend Diablo 4 gold coins to buy some weapons and helmets to strengthen yourself. If you don't have enough Diablo IV gold coins, you can buy Apenas usuários registrados e ativados podem ver os links., Clique aqui para se cadastrar... at IGGM.

• Font Size
    If you need buy Diablo 4 Gold, Items and Boosting, you can contact me or Google IGGM
    My Discore: chandlersoner

Comment

X
    Working...
    X