Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anúncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSA esta atancando e destruindo dados de quem tenta escapar de seus rastreamento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size

NSA esta atancando e destruindo dados de quem tenta escapar de seus rastreamento

Pessoal encontrei esse relatorio aqui_ UM analista forense comprovou QUE TEM BACK DOOR DA NSA NO LINUX, e outras tecnicas criminosas que eles usam contra quem esta tentando escapar de sua vigilancia em todo o mundo!

Apenas usuários registrados e ativados podem ver os links., Clique aqui para se cadastrar...

Esta todo em ingles, porem solicito para alguem traduzir e digulgar isso em portugues, a tecnica de anonimidade descrita nessa relatory e a melhor que ja vi!

PODEMOS USAR ESSAS TECNICAS CONTRA A NSA E AINDA ESCAPAR DA VIGILANCIA CRIMINOSA DO MARCO CIVIL BRASILEIRO E AINDA SER INVISIVEL CONTRA A POLICIA BRASILEIRO QUE TAMBEM ESTA JUNTO COM ESSE GOVERNO CRIMINOS... VAMOS ESPALHAR!

AQUI E ANONYMOUS PORRA... SEUS FILHAS DA PUTA... CHUPA USA chupa marco civil de merda!!!!

aqui abaixo tem o relatorio em ingles caso tirem o blog do ar!

NSA illegal and criminal attacks against who is trying to escape his surveillance

Topics of the relatory
    NSA is Attacking against who is trying to searching and develop ways to escape nsa surveillance

Illegal Backdoors beyond routers, they have it in modens too!

Damaging comunications using modem to force people using computers that
    has backdoors inside it that allows nsa own any system inclusive TAILS
    WITH TOR

LINUX nsa backdoor, THE EXPERIENCING is proving there are something when we update!

Pendrive backdoor and hd backdoors - Do not connect pendrive when you are using tails CAUSE NSA WILL OWN YOUR SYSTEM!
    Allow programming to corrupt files, and connect wireless drivers to
    comunicate hidden by satelite without the users know and damage my files!

The way to use pendrives and avoid nsa interception
    The way to use tails withoud nsa interception

RELATORY OF ILLEGAL ATTACK BY NSA

This relatory, is so important, cause i will prove by it, that is the people that is sharing secrets documents, the nsa can be know anyone of them!
    When we are using tails system with tor, absolutly, it do not works guys if we using pendrive aditional with tails or NOTEBOOKS that has NSA BACKDOORS! tHEY CAN SEE ALL YOU ARE DOING WHEN YOU ARE USING TAILS BUT USING NOTEBOOKS THAT HAS PROCESSOR AND DEVICES WITH NSA BACKDOORS!
    WE NEED CHANGE THE WAY USING TOR AND TAILS TO SHARE TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS, OR THE IDENTITY AND THE LIVE OF THIS PEOPLE WILL BE IN DANGEROUS!

and NSA IS ATTACKING WHO IS STUDING TO AVOID HIS INTERCEPTIONS! IT IS CRIME, CHINESE HACKERS AND OTHER IN WORLD THEY ARE CLAIMING BY THE SAME
    EVENTS I WILL TALKING HERE. i am not the only one!

NSA is Attacking who is trying to searching and develop ways to escape nsa surveillance
    Hi my friendies, i have suffered attacks by nsa after i began study and collect informations about where there are backdoors from nsa, in what
    brand router, or what kind of computer we have backdoors from them, so, i have began suffer attack from them.
    I will explain here how i discover the ways they are attacking me, and the ways they are doing that the majority of people do not know!
    When i was searching and developing ways to escape nsa surveillance, i checked my files was damaged, and beyond of that destructed sometimes, and
    this was nsa backdoors list in routers, hd, processors and other things, and this data have been deleted or corrupted without any explanation!
    I did advanced forensic analisis and it was someone invading my system and destruct the data, so, i decide do it anonymously using tails,
    but using tails and tor, my files has been destruct and corrupted, impeding myself to continue my searching and tools to develop nsa escape
    technics.

How nsa knew i was studing how avoid the interception of them, and probably they checked my capability to develop a great strategy, they are trying to damage more arquives when i was using windows, it was like a indirect threat, to try develop fear of me, to obligate me do not develop and share
    this technics. So, i have been suffered after i have began nsa surveillance study and developing technics to escape, attacks in my emails, attacks
    in jobs i did in my computer, and it was all deleted without any explanations, and i need do all again!
    So, this kind of things are occuring till when i was doing my jobs without internet connections in one computer hp-1000.
    Using forensic analisis i have discovered all of that was and attack BUT I WAS NOT CONNECTED IN INTERNET...
    AND I DID THE SAME TEMPTATION TO WORK with a system without wireless or other network device but I WAS SUFFERING THE DESTRUCTING OF MY DATAS AND
    IT WAS PROVIND BY FORENSIC ANALISIS IT WAS AN ATTACK, BUT WITHOU BE CONNECTED IN INTERNET USING THE HP-1000!

So i decided began use tails! I become expert to use it! BUT,
    When i was trying to use tails in sansung rv411, i could not work, but when i was using in hp-1000 it was working, but it was just ocurring in
    my network of my home, so i have suspect cause i have been studied that nsa has backdoors inside routers, not in modens perhaps, so i tested
    my sansung rv411 old comouter that probably do not have nsa backdoors inside it in others networks using tails! AND IT WAS WORKING PERFECTLY!

When i come back to my home, it was not working! So, how nsa knew my locations and my network, they are using the router backdoor to blocking the
    connection with sansung rv411 to just allow me using hp-1000 using tails CAUSE THEY CAN OWN THE SYSTEM CAUSE THERE ARE BACKDOORS FROM THEM INSIDE
    OF THE HP-1000 cause, newly, when i was doing searching and develop manuals to publish for wikileaks, USING TAILS IN HP-1000 THE FILES WAS DAMAGED,
    WHEN I WAS WATCHING SNOWDEN RELATORIES IN YOUTUBE THEY BLOCK THE VIDEOS, WHEN I DID DOWNLOAD OF THIS VIDEOS THEY DELETED AND TURN OFF THE TAILS SYSTEM
    IMPIDING MY SELF TO SAVE THE FILES... IT WAS REAL...
    SO in hp-1000 WHEN YOU ARE USING TAILS AND TOR, YOU ARE NOT ALONE, THE NSA AGENTS ARE KNOWING ALL, PEOPLE THAT IS USING TAILS BUT IS USING HP-1000
    OR OTHER COMPUTER THAT HAS NSA BACKDOORS, ABSOLUTLY, NSA KNOWS ALL LOCATION, NETWORK AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN THE REAL TIME, AND THEY HAVE
    COMPLETED POWER OF THE SYSTEM!

All of that to make sense!

MODEM NSA BACKDOOR IN MOTOROLA MODEM
    I did the same experience to try test the tails in sansung rv411, but using conection directly to the modem, and it was occuring the same thing!
    In my home, i just can be connect with tails using hp-1000 but not with sansung rv411, but outsite in other network, using or cable or wifi, sansung rv411 are working perfectly, SO, THERE ARE NSA BACKDOOR TO INSIDE MOTOROLA MODENS...

The sun of beachs of nsa are not thinking by this attacking they are doing i was discoving a lot of capabilities a lot of people in the world do not
    know!

I try found if there are nsa backdoors in modens, i do not found, BUT MY EXPERIENCE I AM TALKING ABOUT PROVE THERE ARE NSA BACKDOORS IN MOTOROLA
    MODEM, and probably in other that allows them block connections to a specific computer that do not have nsa backdoors, to force the victim
    to use other new computer that has nsa backdoors.
    IT IS A GREAT CRIME MY FRIENDIES... I AM NOT INSIDE USA, THEY CAN NOT ATTACK SOMEONE IN OTHER COUNTRY JUST CAUSE THIS PERSON ARE STUDING
    A WAY TO DEFEND FROM THE SPYONAGE OF THEM... IT IS A GREAT CRIME....

Other hackes that are trying to do the same things are suffering the same events i have been suffered!
    This kind of attacks are illegal my friendis, is necessary, you send this relatories for expert to study prove and develop technics to neutralize
    nsa backdoor, is necessary develop some way to kill nsa backdoors by a program, but is necessary discover it!

WINDOWS UPDATING WITHOUT CONNECT IN THE INTERNET USING HP-1000 JUST WITH THE PURE WINDOWS WITHOT ANY PROGRAM BUT NOT OCCUR WITH SANSUNG RV411
    When i was using sansung rv411, i installed windows, and any program and do not occur windows update!
    BUT using hp-1000 after install windows without install any program, magically, we have an update in windows!
    IT PROVES MY COMPUTER WAS UNDER ATTACK, AND THAT THERE ARE BACKDOORS INSIDE IT!
    tHIS backdoors, or transmissor that there are in this notebook allows the nsa own the any system and see all of anyone that is using this computer
    inclusive USING TAILS WITH TOR, nsa will see all you are doing and they can control all!
    THIS IS THE REASON WE HAVE THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY ONE IS SHARING DATA FOR WIKILEAKS BE RECOGNIZED BY NSA.
    A lot of anonymous and wikileaks hackers nsa are knowing anyone! The live of them are in risk! We need change the way to share data and share it
    for anyone escape from this surveillance illegal!

LINUX nsa backdoor, THE EXPERIENCING is proving there are something when we update!
    So, you know my friendies, absolutly i was suffering attacks of nsa by the backdoors of them, so i decided stop use windows to use linux and
    MAGICALLY, WHEN I WAS USING LINUX, MY PROGRAMS AND MY JOBS HAVE BEEN DAMAGED WITHOUT ANY SENSE, AND THE FORENSIC I DID PROVE IT WAS AN ATTACK.
    Using hp-1000 with nsa backdoor, without network, also my arquives have been damaged without network connections cause they are backdoors inside
    hp-1000 that allow nsa by satelite comunications access the system, own it and destruct data! And they are doing it with me,
    SO i decide to use linux in sansung rv411 that do not have backdoors cause it was ancient computer, and when i was using sansung,

we know nsa are destructing my files like a cyber threat
    And i did all configurations security in linux, and i install my programs, whitout do any upgrade,
    all are working perfectly, but when i did upgrade MY FRIENDIES, ALL PROGRAMS STOPED TO WORK, when i was doing a searching of nsa backdoors,
    i have been blocked, and THE FORENSIC ANALISIS PROVE it was one invasor that did it!
    Probably it was nsa cause, it is proved they are destructing my files before, ok.

I was thinking, could be a man-in the middle attack i have been suffered from some attacker when i was doing upgrading, BUT
    I DID NOT UPGRADE, BUT I DO DOWNLOAD OF ANYTHINGS AND INSTALL PROGRAMS, AND IT WAS WORKING PERFECTLY THE SYSTEM AND THE ATTACKS DO NOT OCCURRING!
    If it was man-in-the midle when i was doing downlod of a iceweasel program for exemple nsa or the attacker could attack, own my system and
    destruct the data, BUT IT WAS NO OCCURING, SO IT WAS NOT MAN IN THE MIDDLE, the attacker could access my system, own it and destruct the data
    JUST WHEN I DID UPGRADE!

MY FRIENDIES, NSA BUT A BACKDOOR INSIDE THE LINUX SOURCE UPGRADE DATA,
    I TRYED DO UPGRADE USING RUSSIAN, SWEEDEN OR OTHER SOURCE COUNTRY OF THE UPGRADE, BUT NOTHING!
    AFTER THE UPGRADE, MY FILES ARE DAMAGED, WHEN I WAS DOING THE NSA SEARCHING AND CONSTRUCT THE ARQUIVES, THEY ARE DELETED, AND TO IMPEDE MYSELF
    RECOVER THE SYSTEM LINUX WAS DAMAGED COMPLETED!

Conclusion, if nsa was attacking before using windows, using tails in hp-1000 with backdoor, OF COURSE, WAS NSA THAT ATTACKED ME AFTER I DID THE
    UPGRADE PROVIND THERE ARE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE UPGRADE OF LINUX,
    PLEASE, SEND THIS RELATORIES FOR THE EXPERTS TO INVESTIGATE AND PROVE IT, AND let gonna develop ways to avoid this criminal attack from them and
    share it for any people from the world, CAUSE IT IS CRIME MY FRIENDY!

Pendrive backdoor and hd backdoors - Do not connect pendrive when you are using tails CAUSE NSA WILL OWN YOUR SYSTEM!
    NSA backdoors in pendrives and external hd has one single identity that communicates directly to nsa headquarters giving his location, network,
    mac adress and more things, how is it proved...? they attacked me, and i discover it cause the abuse of power of them!

How nsa are knowing i was studing to defend me of the surveyllance illegal of them, so they are attacking like was proved by this experiences, cause
    THE ONLY IN THE WORLD THAT HAS TECNOLOGIES that allow do all of that is NSA, so were them that do it!

NSA so are blocking myself or trying to block me when i was using tails to be anonymous in the internet!
    Using tails with hp-1000 was impossible, cause all i was doing has been destructed by nsa.
    So when i connected to the internet with tails, with sansung rv411 that do not have backdoors, i could use the tails, i could navigate,
    i could write the relatories of my searching TILL I CONNECT MY PENDRIVES IN THE TAILS SYSTEM TO SAVE THE ARQUIVES!
    When i connect some pendrives, inclusive formated, cause if i use one pendrive in windows, there nsa backdoors in windows, so they will know
    the pendrives i have if this pendrive has some kind of identity in its nsa backdoors in the pendrive firmware!

And when i have been connected this pendrive, where i using gparted, destruct all data, and reformat 2 time,
    I HAVE BEGAN SUFFER THE SAME ATTACKS OF BEFOR...
    IMPEDING MY COMUNICATIONS...
    IMPEDING I DOWNLOAD OR SEE SNOWDEN VIDEOS TO STUDY AND SHARE MY SEARCHING AND TECHNICS TO DEFEND FROM NSA!
    DELETING FILES,
    TURN OFF THE TAILS SYSTEM TO IMPEDE MYSELF SAVE THE FILES after i connected the pendrives, SO I DECIDED TO DO A SPECIFIC TEST!
    So...

I think probably if the pendrive have a identity single in his firmware backdoor, really, the firmware programming for each time i
    connect one pendrive that has nsa backdoors, THEY SEND A MESSAGE FOR SOME KIND OF HEADQUARTErs with the identity and the mac adress and network of
    the victim.
    So in the windows, i used a lots of hds, and pendrives, and when i was using it, nsa probably has the identityes of all pendrives and hds i have
    so, if i connect in any computer in the world with this nsa backkdoor in pendrive, the program inside of the firmware send a message for the
    nsa headquartes that allows them check i was using that pendrive, cause i was using this pendrive in my windows ancient, cause
    they have in the servers of them the identity of the pendrive i was using when i was using my windows, my skype, my emails etc...

so, how we can prove it...? With the experience to prove it and got the sun of beach agency!

I decided to buy a new pendrive, i bought 2 pendrives with diferents american brands and:

i USE TOR AND TAILS WITH SANSUNG RV411 AND without pendrive nothing was working, and when was using a pendrive with tails and tor
    IN OTHER NETWORK NSA PROBABLY DO NOT KNOW I WAS USING, nothing occur

so, i open my windows, with my programs that nsa have knowlege, and i do download from my email and, put the new pendrive and put this arquive inside
    it.
    So, nsa knew i have a new pendrive and they know his identity hipotecal in this moment, but after read it below, wont be more hipotetical, will be
    real

This pendrive, i introduced in my windows, do download and put a file in it, and allow nsa know i have this new pendrive, i formate it 3 times,
    destructing all data using gpared becoming it analocated, after format it to fat32, i did it 3 TIMES...

SO, I GO TO RV411, SANSUNG, ANCIENT COMPUTER THAT PERHAPS DO NOT HAVE BACKDOOR AND i use tails, tor, do my searching about nsa, did my study,
    create a relatory about how defend themselves about that and WHEN I PUT THE PENDRIVE I HAVE FORMAT IT 3 TIMES! DESTRUCTING ANY KING OF PROGRAMING IN THE FIRMWARE OF NSA! all my system tails will be own,
    files were destructed, corrupted.
    And i did this same experience a lot of times, and the same thing ocurring...

CONCLUSION, nsa backdoors in pendrives automatically send a message for nsa headquartes that send the identity single of the pendrive,
    the mac adress, the network adress of the victim and a lot of things, so friendies,
    NSA CHECKING THE IDENTITY OF PENDRIVES OF HIS TARGETS, and when you connect this pendrive, THEY WILL BE WARNED YOU ARE CONNECT IN A SPECIFIC
    MACHINE, WITH A SPECIFIC MAC ADRESS, NETWORK and THEY OWN AUTOMATICALY YOUR SYSTEM WHERE THEY CAN DESTRUCT ALL YOUR FILES!

CAPABILITES OF THE PENDRIVE USING PROGRAMING IN THE FIRMWARE BY NSA
    Programing to impede copy and paste data
    When i was using the pendrive in windows, or when i have been used in hp-1000,
    using ubuntu or mac with network drives, when i was writing relatories of nsa and how avoid it, i suffered a lot of attacks like corrupt my files,
    and turn off the system, and own the system proved by forensic analisis!
    ALL OF THAT ATTACKS OCCURED WHEN I WAS OFF LINE, I HAVE NEVER CONNECT IN THE INTERNET BY WIFI OR CABLE, BUT I WAS SUFFERING ATTACK, IN A COMPUTER
    WITHOUT NSA BACKDOORS THAT WAS SANSUNG RV411, but the ubuntu system has a network wifi driver, so they programmed the pendrive when i was
    using hp-1000 to acess the network drive, connect via some wifi nearer and control my system and destruct my datas!
    It a genius crime guys! The chineses and russians must know about this capabilities FOR GODNESS!

NSA PROGRAMING ONE PENDRIVE TO CONNECT IN INTERNET AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU ARE USING A NOTEBOOK WITH THE TRANSMISSOR OF THEM OR BACKDOORS OF THEM
    When i was using my hp-1000, i put a pendrive propositally, to check if they will programm it, and after put the pendrive in it in a linux debian
    without wifi driver, and do not connected in a cable with network on, after one hour, i got it.

And i put it in my sansgum rv411 with a ubuntu and, when i was writing relatories of nsa and how avoid it, i suffered a lot of attacks like corrupt my files,
    and turn off the system, and own the system proved by forensic analisis!

SO IF YOU PUT A PENDRIVE IN SOME NOTEBOOK THAT HAS BACKDOORS, ONE TECHNICS OF THEM ARE programing it to connect hidden of the user in the nearer wifi
    network, and have access and control of the system.

IT IS TERRIBLE MAN!

ABOUT LINUX BACKDOOR EXPERIENCE
    Well, i tested the linux backdoors in the upgrade how i mentioned before without using any pendrive cause this nsa backdoors in pendrive capabilities
    discovered. So the test that nsa has a backdoor inside the upgrade is valid by the described experiencing before!

WITH BASE OF THIS ATTACKS I DEVELOP A SPECIFIC STRATEGY YOU FROM WIKILEAKS MUST BETTER OR SHARE THIS FOR THE FUTURE PEOPLE WILL SHARE INFORMATIONS

USING LINUX, there are a great chance to have a backdoor, so use any penetration testing distribution, using any linux, is dangerous
    so, one guy with linux, with tor, they have a great change do not be anonymously!

SHARING DOCUMENTS FOR WIKILEAKS OR COMUNICATING ANONYMOUSLY DRIBBLING NSA ILLEGAL ATTACKS AND CAPABILITIES!
    Using a computer old, with old processors and device from 10 year ago... now i will collect old devices and computer and
    using computer with the brand is not americans makers there are a great change do not have backdoors inside it!
    If there are a backdoors nsa in the devices or processors of the machine, the tails do not work properly perhaps.

Moden or router that is not from usa to avoid backdoor attacks automatically from nsa!
    But with encryption of tails and tor, is possible avoid the backdoors attacks if the modem has nsa backdoors, but is safer if where using a modem
    that is not american maker modem and router.

TO WRITE A RELATORY, OR SAVE FILES OR PROGRAM SOMETHING TO SAVE IT IN A PENDRIVE FIRST:

buy a new pendrive you have never used, cause anyone of them has a identity that automatically will comunicate with the nsa headquarters so
    they can identify you easyly or if nsa do some king of programming in the firmware they can when you connect the pendrive in the machine, they
    can connect hidden you wireless device in tails system perhaps and own your system via satelite or nearer wifi neyborhood!
    So use a new pendrive, format it, and just connect it to save your document WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION TO AVOID THE PENDRIVE BACKDOOR IN ITS
    FIRMWARE COMMUNICATE ITS IDENTITY, MAC ADRESS AND NETWORK FOR NSA HEADQUARTERS.

WRITE RELATORY, PRODUCE FILES just in a system where the machine is old and without the network blutooth and wifi device, destruct this hardware
    to more safeness!

USING TAILS

do not put hd, get out the hd of the laptop ou computer, cause all hds and pendrives in the world have been hacked by nsa, they could be with a
    backdoor and perhaps using tails, they could own the system in some way, i can not prove it, but there are a change they can do it, so lets gonna avoid the hds inside the computer, just use, the computer with pendrive bootable with tails sistem!

USING SO THE TAILS IN THIS WAY

SAVING THE FILE OR TOP SECRET DOCUMENT IN THE TAILS SYSTEM

THE FILES MUST BE IN A PENDRIVE THAT
    NEVER BE CONNECTED IN A MACHINE NEW FROM USA BRAND THAT HAS NSA BACKDOORS PROBABLY ,
    AND NOT EVEN IN A MACHINE WITH NETWORK DEVICES HARDWARE FOR MORE SAFE AND IMPEDI SOMEKING OF COMMUNICATIONS OF NSA HEADQUARTEARS WITH THE IDENTITY OF THE PENDRIVES BACKDOORS, AFTERALL, WE KNOW THE PENDRIVES PING OUR MAC ADRESS, HIS IDENTITY AND NETWORK LOCATIONS FOR NSA HEADQUARTEARS
    IT MUST BE A NEW PENDRIVE, YOU HAVE NEVER USED, cause nsa if you use, they know you have a pendrive with a specific identity, so buy one new!

BEFORE CONNECT IN THE INTERNET WITH TAILS
    introduce the pendrive withou network connection
    save the file in the tor browser folder
    get out of the pendrive

NOW YOU CAN CONNECT
    you avoid the pendrive firmware backdoor to communicate its identity with nsa headquartears and own your tails system discovering his identity!

USING BRIGDE RELAYS FOR MORE SECURE

So it is my procedure to use tor and tails, and you need analise it, better it, and study and do test for you know that all of that is real!

BEYOND OF THAT IS NECESSARY THE USER LEARN HOW USE TAILS AND UNDERTAND ALL

WARN IT YOUR wikileaks PAGE FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANTS TO SHARE SOME DOCUMENT TOP SECRET, DO THIS PROCEDURE AND IN THE WIKILEAKS PAGE SHOULD HAVE
    A TUTORIAL IN VIDEO HOW USE TAILS AND WITH ALL THIS PROCEDURE....

SHARE THIS INFORMATIONS FOR THE EDITORS AND RESPONSIBLE FOR TAILS.ORG CAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE USING TAILS, THEY ARE NOT ALONE AND ANONYMOUS
    WHEN THEY ARE USING A MACHINE AMERICAN WITH NSA BACKDOORS IN ITS DEVICES AND PROCESSOR
    AND IF YOU PUT A PENDRIVE NSA KNOW HIS IDENTITY, USING TAILS, IF YOU PUT HIS PENDRIVE, HOW THE PENDRIVES SEND DATA OF HIS IDENTITY AND MAC ADRESS
    FOR NSA HEADQUARTS, AND IF NSA KNOW YOU HAVE THIS PENDRIVE WITH HIS IDENTITY, YOU WILL BE IDENTIFYED

NAVIGATION USING TOR AND TAILS SYSTEM AVOIDING AND ESCAPING CLICKJACKING NSA TECHNICS!
    NSA AND CIA TRANSFORM A LOTS OF SITES IN A TROJAN! GOOGLE IS ONE OF THEM!

your celphone must be turn off without battery! Why!
    Is proved NSA can access and data, camera and microfone your phone that is using android, or apple iphone and other devices, and if you are using tails and tor system, but you are anonymously in internet, by the celphone microfone where
    nsa know you, they can check noise of typing and they can check you are in internet anonymous, by the celphone,
    how they can control all in it, they can perhaps scanning networks surrounding the celphone and perhaps identify the
    network and perhaps hack it to. I am not sure about that, but after all capabilities of nsa, we need be prevented by
    this possibilites, so turn off or celphone and get off the battery, cause with the battery, the celphone continues sending signals and the police and mainly nsa can know your perfect location!
    So, is better do not use celphone cause perhaps they can scanning the networks and hacks it using the celphone they have control, after all they are spys, and they could thing in some intervention like that!

Avoiding using, facebook, emails that finishes with .com and comes from united states government, cause NSA AND CIA can use click jacking, cross site scripts and man in the middle by this sources!

Experience that proves for just people that are using tor servers fall in clickjacking and cross site script trap
    prepared by NSA and CIA!

When you are using google, without tor, nothing occurs, but WITH tails and tor, always appear when you do a searching
    in google, a redirection to other page of google that is saying you write a number in some field to prove you are not a
    robot, but, it just occurs when you are using TOR SERVERS IPS!
    It is a click jacking, and when you click in the button, a script will be sent for your browser, and you will be
    hacked by the browser, where nsa will has completed access inside your computer! inclusive using tails!

Exemple, i was sending this relatory for anonymous and wikileaks and i searched by Apenas usuários registrados e ativados podem ver os links., Clique aqui para se cadastrar..., that is from
    deep web!

After that i use intentionally the google, and i allow google when i was doing the searching redirect me to the page
    where google ask me to write one number and confirm to prove i am not a robot, SO, I WILL BEGAN DO THE SAME THING,
    SENDING THIS RELATORY ABOUT ILLEGAL AND CRIMINAL CONTROL AND INTERCEPTION OF NSA FOR ANONYMOUS CONTACTS AND WIKILEAKS AND I WAS IMPEDED!
    IS IT A MAGIC? OF COURSE NOT, WHEN I WAS TRYING TO ACCESS THE GOOGLE SEARCHING, I WAS IMPEDED TO SEARCH ABOUT MORE
    ANONYMOUS CONTACTS IN THE world to share this relatory, cause nsa wants YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS TECHNICS THEY ARE USING
    ILLEGALLY AND CRIMINALLY, CONTROLING AND IMPEDING US TO DO WHAT IS AGAINST THE INTERESTS FO THEM!

So, experiment, use a VPN OR AMERICAN OR FROM OTHER COMPANY, OR A ANONYMOUS SITE LIKE ANOnymouse.org or other,
    the google will not ask the confirmation of a number to confirm you are not a robot, but using tor, they do, to do a clickjacking invasion, cause in the button of confirmation, they have a malicios code inside it!

When you are using a vpn, nsa they have control probably about that, and interpol or other police organization will
    find you cause , just they need ask for the owner of the vpn who are the people that is using a specific ip in a specific hour, so vpn, anyone garantee you are anonymous, but tails and tor yes, so nsa and cia think about that and
    decide put malicios codes in a lots of tools, like google, hotmail, yahoo, so using tails and tor and using this emails
    probably you can be hacked by this clickjacking technics from nsa illegally is doing to break our anonymity!

FACEBOOK AND TWITTER THEY HAVE CLICKJACKING, CROSS SITE SCRIPTING INSIDE HIS BUTTONS PUT BY NSA
    allowing them do a clickjacking or running other scripts against your browser and access or system hacking it!
    SO, DO NOT USE FACEBOOK OR TWITTER, IT IS DANGEROUS!

HOW USE FACEBOOK, google AND TWITTER AND COMMUNICAT MESSAGES IMPEDING NSA KNOW YOU?

First thing, to use face, google or twitter, you need give your telefone for their system, so use a diferent
    telefone device and a diferent chip with identification from other person to subscrib in your face, google and twitter anonymous account!
    If you use a chip independent if is from other person identification, in the same cell phone you use your personal chip,
    nsa knows you, cause they hacked all sim chips, and the sim chip will give the number of your imei number that any
    celphone has and is unique for nsa, and they can identify that is you!, this is the reason, you need use other device, buy a old device to do it! it is chip in now days!

How you can suffer a clickjacking against your browser, you need:
    A computer just to use for communicate in twitter and facebook
    Use a cafeteria or wifi public in shoppings or other places, so, when you need do a communication using facebook and twitter, nsa can hack you using clickjacking technics, but the network will not be from your home, and the pc, is not the machine you use for your personal use, so when nsa invade your computer by clickjacking or cross site script, they
    will identify one pc, one mac adress after own your system that you have never used, so they can not identify you
    and you continue be anonymously, but it can works when you are not in usa, and how nsa controls anythink, when
    they identify someone using tails and tor, after identify the network they can hacking all netwoking checking
    lived cameras inside cyber cafeteria or shopping AND THEY CAN SEE AND CONTROL ALL and identify you, so how solve this problem?

USE A HAT AND BLACK GLASS AND LARGE CLOTHES, and if they can see you in cameras inside the cyber cafeteria or shopping,
    they can not identify you! It is a way! And for all communications, you need do it in diferent places!

ABOUT BROWSER UPGRADING AGAINST THE NEW MALICIOS CODE CAN AVOID NSA CLICK JACKING AND CROSS SITE SCRIPT?
    no, cause they probably has new codes developed by their agents where just them know about it, so the securities experts
    can not defend against them!

THIS METHOD TO COMMUNICAT USING TWITTER AND FACEBOOK ALLOW YOU BE ANONYMOUS PERHAPS, THE IDEAL IS NOT USE FACE OR TWITTER OR GOOGLE SERVICES.

CLICKJACKING and cross site scriptin malicions codes IN EMAILS
    HOTMAIL, gmail, yahoo, nsa can introduce a malicios code inside its buttons, and when you click in a button to send email can active a malicios code, invade your browser and access your computer!
    Other emails can have this possibilities?
    Yes, but is not confirmed, so we need use anonymous emails service FROM DEEP WEB, never use anyemail services from a
    our comum network, but just from deep web!

HOW USE GMAIL AND HOTMAIL ANONYMOUSLY AGAINST NSA?
    Use the same technic to use facebook and twitter explained above!

CONCLUSION OF THE RELATORY AND ASKING HELP FOR YOU!
    Before be enemy against this illegal surveillance of nsa, i agreed with that cause it was a way to get terrorists, but
    this surveillance is doing by nsa not just spying to get terrorists, but to get information and has comercial advantages, military advantages and military interests, and beyond of that, who is defending his surveillance, for them is considered like a terrorism, and a people that is trying to be anonymous in the internet not exactly is a terrorist!

AND IF THE USA LAW, OR ENGLAND LAW consider like a crime use pgp or encrypt or connection, they can not interfere in
    the lives of the people in the other country!
    When i was searching about how escape nsa surveilance and developing technics, they disvered it, and destruct, delete
    my files, and show for me i was in controled completed and beyond of that destructing my files, my programs my systems
    criminally!
    JUST CAUSE I WAS STUDING HOW DEFEND MYSELF!
    ALL OF THAT IS LIKE A INDIRECT THREAT! AND AFTER A WRITE THIS RELATORY, I AM UNDER RISK! But kill me, do not impede them
    YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS CRIME AND KNOW HOW ESCAPE THEIR CONTROLS, YOU KNOW NOW, I SACRIFICE MY LIFE, and now i will
    be persecuted and i can not go more for any country that has alliancy with usa cause i can be kidnaped or arrested by
    , FBI, NSA, CIA, and other criminal agencies!

But, you will be free, and for me it is a honor, you can continue the job to fight agains governamentals abuses like NSA are doing!

SHARE THIS DOCUMENTS FOR INTELIGENCY AGENCIES THAT WORKS AGAINST USA!

Chineses and Russians, they are the principal that must know all about that!
    Interpol probably has corrupted agents that works for nsa or agree with this criminal surveillance from them!

WHAT WE NEED TO DO?
    Develop tools to:
    Destruct and clean the nsa firmwares in hds and pendrives and put a one new inside it, that do not have nsa backdoors!
    We need use pendrives, but nearly all pendrives new in now days, nsa probably contaminated all!

We need stop using the products from USA!
    Router, modens, celphones, chips of celphones, computers, notebooks, network devices
    HAS NSA BACKDOORS IF THE BRAND IS AMERICAN BRAND
    and perhaps other devices like monitor and microfones CAN HAVE BACKDOORS! Use products from other countries or
    old, very old products, that perhaps will not have backdoor, but can be dangerous at any rate!

SO ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD MUST INVEST IN TECNOLOGY TO HAVE THEYR OWN PRODUCTS, ALL WORLD MUST BE UNITED AGAINST IT!

SHARING ALL THIS RELATORY, cause we need unite the world agains this crime.
    HAVE BEEN YOUR DATA DESTRUCTED JUST CAUSE YOU DO NOT LIKE NSA SURVEILANCE IS A GREAT CRIME, IT OCCURS WITH ME, AND
    WITH OTHERS HACKERS THAT THE ONLY THING WE ARE DOING IS STUDING TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND WE ARE NOT INSIDE USA OR ENGLAND! WE ARE IN OTHER COUNTRY, NSA CAN NOT EXECUTE THIS CONTROL OF DATA, IMPEDING COMUNICATIONS AND DESTRUCTING DATA!

SHARE THIS RELATORY FOR THE WORLD, PUT IN HACKER FORUNS
    SEND FOR OTHER HACKERS, GOVERNMENTS AGENCIES THAT WORKS AGAINS NSA LIKE CHINESES AND RUSSIANS FOR THEY DEVELOP AND BETTER THIS TECHNICS TO ESCAPE THE NSA ILLEGAL CONTROL!

I AM NOT COMMITING A CRIME REVELING THIS INTELIGENCY TECHNICS FROM NSA CAUSE
    i did not rob nothing from nsa, they attacked me, and they allow me and others hackers discover this crime!
    NSA give all of this informations when they are attacking us! now if a share, i am not sharing nothing i robbed, i am
    sharing a information YOU NSA give me when you are attacking me!

I am under risk, i memory the technics cause all datas i developed was destructed or corrupted by the attacks i have
    been suffered, so i am writing this relatory in tails system and sharing it for anonymous and wikileaks to continue
    share this informations to help more people, so now depends of you, not me cause am i surrounded for interpol, been
    persecuted by agents for any places of the world to get this informations and probably some one of them can be working
    for nsa and i can suffer damages from this criminals, do not ask me how i know identify all profesional agencies, but
    if you know i study intengency technics and bodylanguage and the ways of communications of the best agencies of the
    world for more ten years, you know i do not need i tell you how i know interpol and probably nsa agents are running
    after me to damage or impede myself to send this relatory!

IF TERRORISTS GETS THIS INFORMATIONS?
    The problem is from usa, cause, they are attacking inocent people!
    Searching, studing and develop technics to escape nsa illegal and criminal surveillance, absolutly is not a crime, mainly if i am out usa! i am inocent, i did not attack nsa, the only things i did was defend myself from them, and i have my data, programs, system destructed by them, they will pay for that!
    ANY ONE IN THE WORLD HAVE THIS ANONYMOUS TECHNICS AGAINS NSA CRIMINAL SURVEILLANCE...
    SO IS NECESSARY DEFEND INOCENT PEOPLE FROM NSA, and if is helping terrorist, the problem is for nsa,
    who send them attack inocent people that just do not like them and is trying to defend them!

NSA... YOU LOSE!